Looking for a New Sump Pump? We have many affordable options!
Sump pumps are an important feature to your home to help prevent flooding when water comes in from a plumbing leak, water seepage from surrounding soil and condensation. A sump pump will pump out the water to a designated area outside your home.
At Abbott’s Plumbing we offer Proflo’s submersible cast iron sump pumps. Backed by a 3-year manufacturer’s warranty and 1-year labor warranty, submersible units are quieter and cast iron provides better quality, a longer warranty and stay in place. We offer battery and water-powered systems to fit your sump pump needs.
Contact Us Today
Protects basement during power outages!
Requires no electricity
- Accepts 20PSI up to 100PSI inlet supply pressure**
- Fully automatic
- High-output flow rates
- Compact design
- 1-1/2″ Discharge
- Works off municipal water supply*
- 3/4 ” NPT water inlet connection
- UPC approved (IAPMO PS 119-2005)
- SHARKBITE® inlet connection accepts pex, copper or CTS CPVC 3/4″ line
Efficient design removes more water per gallon used
* The SJ10 requires an uninterrupted water source to operate. If you have a well pump, the SJ10 will not operate during power outages.
**SJ10 pumping performance varies with inlet water source pressure and pumping head.
See complete specifications and performance chart for expected flow rates.
SHARKBITE® is a registered trademark of the CASH ACME Co.
SHARKBITE® Fitting Model SJ10 Shown
NEW! SJ10A Pump with Alarm
Audible and visual alarm warns you when your water-powered back-up pump is activated. 120V with 9V battery backup.
- 1/3 HP cast iron submersible sump pump with side discharge – vertical float
- Submersible sump pump for typical residential and commercial applications
- Comes with 10’ power cord
- 7.6 amps, 912 watts
- Maximum head of 25 feet
- Maximum flow rate of 60 GPM
- Permanent split capacitor motor
- SJE Rhombus vertical float switch
- 1750 RPM
- Liquid temperature range 32°-120°F
- Discharge size 1-1/2” FNPT
- Handles 1/2” solids
Finding the best sump pump repair plumber isn’t always easy, but your search stops here. Abbott’s Plumbing is committed to delivering high-quality service at an affordable rate. For over 20 years, we have served the Baltimore area, with over 55,000 happy customers. You will quickly see why we are a leader in this industry. Look over our long list of glowing online reviews. We have always been one of the best plumbing services to call on and that doesn’t happen overnight.
Every one of our technicians is equipped with their own vehicle that comes complete with their own tools, GPS, and a computerized dispatch system. This way, when you call us, we can serve you faster and more efficiently than other companies. We’re constantly learning new ways to serve our clients better, because we put customer satisfaction first. Our technicians are all uniformed and respectful. They treat all of their jobs with the care and attention that it deserves. On average, our technicians have worked with us for 13 years, because we work hard to make sure this is the best job they’ve ever had. We take care of our team so that they will take care of you.